- Single Deck Blackjack For Real Money Games
- Online Blackjack For Real Money
- Single Deck Blackjack For Real Money Online
Unlike real money blackjack tables online, there are very few 3-2 single deck blackjack games on the Las Vegas Strip these days. These casinos tightened up over the years. Single deck games became double deck or shoes with six or eight decks. The single deck games that remained started paying 6-5 on a natural. About Online Blackjack. Welcome to OnlineBlackjack.com, the most complete guide to online blackjack on the internet. We have been providing blackjack players with recommendations and advice since 1998. Blackjack is, in our humble opinion, simply the best casino game ever invented. It is the perfect combination of skill, luck, and fun, and is. The money in these free bets are much lower than the real money in live casinos. You should try to play a variety of single deck blackjack games to improve your skills. It is advisable to try your hand at a few different variations of the game. You will need to develop a poker strategy to face different variations of standard blackjack. Single deck blackjack games can seem to be easier to play and win with the opportunity to count cards. However, there is a catch. As a rule, single deck blackjack payout is 6:5 instead of 3:2. So, check the payout at first deciding whether some blackjack game is worth your attention and try to avoid games with 6:5 payout. Double Deck Blackjack. Play Neon Single Deck Blackjack for Real Money. Whilst you may still be wondering where to play Neon Single Deck Blackjack for real money, the option we have provided in the link below is an excellent choice and certainly worthy of further consideration.
Single Deck Blackjack is a variation of blackjack played with one deck of 52 cards. This blackjack variant features a very low house edge, and as such, many online casinos do not offer it.
Even if you find it available at an online casino, you have to make sure that the casino is safe before playing. Gambling at trusted casinos will guarantee the safety of your funds and private information.
Legitimate Casino has compiled a list of the top online casinos to play this classic variation of blackjack.
Playing online Single Deck Blackjack is a great experience that you can enjoy at our recommended casinos. We show you everything about playing this game, from blackjack strategy to the odds of winning!
Best Online Casinos To Play Single Deck Blackjack
Deposit Options include:
- Play Single-Deck Blackjack For Real Money Online
- Up To Eight Blackjack Games To Play
- Legit Casino For US Players
- Live Dealer Blackjack, Baccarat, And Roulette
Deposit Options include:
- Real Money Single-Deck Blackjack Games
- 15 Blackjack Games To Choose And Play
- Visa, Bitcoin And Mastercard Accepted
- Legit Casino With An Amazing Mobile Experience
Deposit Options include:
- Play Single-Deck Blackjack For Real Money
- Whopping 24 Blackjack Games To Play
- Play Online For Real Money On Any Device
- Legit Online Casino For US Players Since 1994
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to €250
Deposit Options include:
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
100% up to €1600
- Large Australian Bitcoin-Friendly Casino
- Mobile Friendly
- Up to $2,250 in Welcome Bonuses
- Large Selection of Pokies
- Safe and Legitimate Australian Casino
- 100s of Slots and Table Games
- Mutiple Daily Deposit and Reload Deals
- Easy Deposits with Bitcoin
Deposit Options include:
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
100% up to €140
What Is Single Deck Blackjack?
Our game in question, as its name implies, is an online blackjack game you play with a single deck of 52 cards.
The objective of this version of blackjack is the same as all classic variations of blackjack; get a hand score of 21 or as close as possible to 21 before the dealer without going bust (going over).
Perhaps the most evident difference between Single Deck Blackjack and the Multi-Deck variation is the number of decks used.
While a Single Deck mainly uses one deck, several Multi-Deck variants offer from 3 to 8 Decks. However, there are other differences, like house edge, strategy, and payout
Top Online Single Deck Blackjack Games
There is a game named 21 Blackjack – which is simply classic blackjack. This exciting blackjack variant is powered by Real Time Gaming- one of the best software developers in the industry.
You can find this game at several online casinos but we recommend playing at Las Atlantis!
A great game to play original single deck blackjack is Super 21 Blackjack. It pays 3:2 for blackjack and 2:1 when your ace and ten are diamonds. It also supports insurance and surrender.
Although this game is popular at many casinos online, Legitimate Casino encourages that you play Super 21 only at Red Dog Casino.
Single Deck BJ
Single Deck BJ is another classic blackjack game available at Super Slots that features a 3:2 natural blackjack payout. The blackjack variation also allows you to place an insurance bet, and it pays 2:1. Starting from $1, you can make a bet at the Single Deck BJ at Super Slots casino.
As one of our favorite single deck games, we highly recommend that you try it out at Super Slots casino.
Single Deck Blackjack
The game pays 3:2 and there is an option for insurance bet. You can increase or decrease the speed of your card dealing animation while playing the game.
This game and three different tables of Single Deck blackjack can be played on BetOnline.
Single Deck Blackjack
One distinct feature about playing Single Deck Blackjack available at My Bookie is that you’re eligible for a casino bonus of 300% on a deposit of 100$ up to $1,500 during weekdays!
If you’re ready to give this exciting game a try, give it a shot at My Bookie today!
Single Deck Blackjack Basic Strategy
Having a good basic strategy is a way to limit your risks and win when playing blackjack. It’s called a basic strategy because it is simple; it deals with knowing when to hit, stand, split, and double down.
For this reason, it is vital for you to adopt a solid strategy while playing single-deck blackjack because every single card you play has a significant impact on the deck’s remaining cards.
A simple move can as well make or mar your final hand.
This basic strategy will help knock out some little percentages from the house edge. Memorize it and apply it when playing the game.
We made some strategy adjustments for Single Deck gameplay:
- Stand when your hand is 12-16 when the dealer has 2-6
- Hit when your hand is 12-16 when the dealer has 7-Ace
- Always split pairs of Aces and 8s
- Double 11 versus the dealer’s 2-10
- Hit or double Aces-6
- Hit hard totals 5 through 7 against any dealer upcard
- Double down on 11 against any dealer upcard
- Split a pair of 7s against dealer upcards 2- 8
- Double down on soft 13 through soft 16, included, against a dealer with a 4, 5, or 6
- Double down on soft 17 against dealer face-up cards 2- 6 included
- Double down on soft 18 against the dealer’s 3 through 6
- Stand on hard 16 against the dealer’s 2 through 6, hit against the dealer’s 7 through 9, and surrender against the dealer’s ten or ace (if surrender is unavailable, you hit)
The basic blackjack strategy will help you achieve optimal play. Later on in this article, we condensed this strategy into a colorful chart that would make it easier for you to memorize and remember.
However, that is not the only thing you need to know to win while playing this single-deck game.
Below, we listed some exclusive tips that would aid your gameplay and increase your chances of winning.
Single Deck Blackjack Tips
- Understand the blackjack lingo before playing.
- Start with a chip and continue playing with chips of the same value for the rest of the session.
- Insurance betting is best for gamblers who place huge bets.
- Be accurate and precise with your counting.
- Memorize and understand the our strategy chart
Single Deck Blackjack Chart
To read the basic blackjack strategy chart below, locate your hand along the left vertical edge and the dealer’s card along the top. From the top to bottom of the chart are the hard totals, soft totals, and splittable hands. A represents Ace.
You’ll find 3 different sections in this single deck blackjack chart with a color coded matrix showing the recommended basic strategy to follow when the dealer stands on soft 17.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Single Deck Blackjack
This game of blackjack comes with some unique benefits and drawbacks that distinguish from Multi-Deck Blackjack. We have covered them below.
- The most important perk to playing this classic rendition of blackjack is that it comes with the lowest blackjack house edge of 0.15%. Having such a low house edge, you have greater chances of making more money.
- With such a low house edge, you have more chances of beating the casino at their own game.
- Couple this advantage with a good basic blackjack strategy, and you would find yourself winning in no time.
- One main disadvantage of our game in question is that online casinos often offer it with stringent and unfavorable rules. All in a bid to increase the house edge to favor the casino.
- This version of blackjack features a 6:5 blackjack payout in most casinos, unlike the 3:2 payout known with Multi-Deck variations. Even though a 6:5 payout is not very rewarding, you have better chances of winning. This may off-set the lower blackjack payout by having you win more often.
Single Deck Blackjack Odds Of Winning
In each situation, knowing the chances you find yourself at possibly winning while playing blackjack is essential. This information would help you make the right decisions and maximize your bets.
Naturally, when your hand value totals 17, you don’t want to hit or get another card. However, here are hand values and chances of bursting if you take another card.
|Hand Values||Odds Of Going Bust|
Single Deck Blackjack House Edge
Of all blackjack variations, Single Deck Blackjack has the lowest house edge of 0.15%. The main reason why this blackjack variant’s house edge is low is because of its single deck.
To ensure that they have some advantage, casinos often feature several rules to go along with their blackjack gameplay.
These primary rules include dealer hits soft 17, no surrender allowed, and a 6:5 blackjack payout.
All these rules further increase the house edge for Single Deck.
Real Money Single Deck Blackjack Payouts
A Single Deck Blackjack game pays 3 to 2 or either 6:5 for blackjack at most casinos. Insurance bets pay 2 to 1, while other winning hands pay 1 to 1.
Single Deck Blackjack RTP
Our game in question features a 99.75% RTP. The factors that contributed to its low house edge also gave it a high RTP.
Apart from being played with only one deck, you would also be able to use your card-counting skill. These factors make this variant of blackjack a great game to play for real money.
Single Deck Blackjack Rules
This version of blackjack shares similar rules with traditional blackjack which include;
- Uses only one deck of 52 decks
- Decks are shuffled at the beginning of every hand
- Face cards are worth 10. Aces 1 or 11
- If you are dealt an Ace & 10, you will get a natural Blackjack
- The player can either hit, stand, split or double down
- Aces can be split, and the player receives only one card per Ace
- Aces cannot be re-split
House Rule Variations
Casinos often alter some Single Deck Blackjack rules to make the house edge more favorable to them. The rules may vary from one casino to another. They include:
- Blackjack pays 6:5, while some pay 3:2
- The player may double down on only 9, 10, and 11
- No late surrender (surrender is not an option at some online casino’s)
- The dealer hits on soft 17s
- The player may not double down after splitting pairs.
- The player may only split once.
Single Deck Blackjack Frequently Asked QuestionsIs it better to play single deck blackjack?
Yes, Single Deck Blackjack is excellent for you because of its low house edge, and you would also be able to count cards easily.What is a Single Deck Blackjack basic strategy based on?
A Single Deck Blackjack basic strategy bases itself on knowing when to hit, stand, split, and double down.Why do some strategy charts differ from others?
Strategy charts do vary from another due to the deviations in the specific rules of the game and the region. For instance, although based on the same basic blackjack strategy, single deck charts sometimes have different variables from multi-deck charts.
Single Deck Blackjack is usually played with only one deck, usually two, at the casino. The player is dealt a single card face down, usually the Ace, Queen or King. A standard card is dealt, each time, followed by another card face up, called the turn. Then another card is dealt, called the Top Card, followed by another single card face down, called the Ace. In Blackjack it is the highest card dealt first, followed by the lowest card, called the Queen.
World of Online casino Malaysia games
In the world of Online casino Malaysia games there are many ways to make money through single deck blackjack. There are variations on the basic theme, which include betting and raising the bets. The player also has the option of raising the bets beyond the basic amount by taking further cards into the pot. There are many Online casino Malaysia offering single deck blackjack games. Here are some tips for beginners to improve their chances of winning.
Single Deck Blackjack For Real Money Games
Play single deck blackjack with just two decks
It is possible to play single deck blackjack with just two decks, but these are very rare. There is no need to use more than eight decks in any game, except when betting. There is also the possibility to bet on high, double and triple the base bet. When you play multi-deck games, the odds are better for the house so you can switch from single-deck blackjack to multi-deck by changing your bets or the number of cards in the pot. However you should be aware that you have less chance of winning the pot if your bets are higher than the minimum. When you are playing single deck games you have less risk.
Double or triple bets do not always win. To increase your odds of winning do not increase your bets past the minimum. Increase your bets only when you have an improved understanding of the game. Most of the time you will not know what your opponents are betting until it is too late. If you increase your bets after the dealer has presented the cards then the casino staff may not have any indication of what the players have in store for you.
Online Blackjack For Real Money
Online casinos usually offer free betting whenever there is a special event like the World Series of Poker, Greyhound season etc. This is the best opportunity for beginners to practice and improve their skills with single deck blackjack. The money in these free bets are much lower than the real money in live casinos.
You should try to play a variety of single deck blackjack games to improve your skills. It is advisable to try your hand at a few different variations of the game. You will need to develop a poker strategy to face different variations of standard blackjack.
When playing online, players should not concentrate on the pace of the game. Playing a slow game is like playing against a dealer. Your opponents will be able to time you and will take advantage of the situation. Forcing a win can often give you an advantage over other single deck blackjack players. A fast paced game is better for players who are familiar with standard blackjack.
Single Deck Blackjack For Real Money Online
If you are a beginner, try to study the different decks available for playing online. The most popular decks for online play are blackjack, joker and syndicate. There are other less popular decks but these three are the most popular and are worth studying. Studying the card combinations that the casinos use, will help you improve your chances of winning. This is because it is possible to memorize the possible combinations involving the cards in your hands.