The Diamond Casino Heist is a new heist job in GTA Online's Diamond Casino and Resort update. The casino heist is by far the most complicated heist GTA Online players have seen, but it offers some good ways to make a lot of money along the way. The vault you are looting in GTA Online's Diamond Casino Heist can contain anything from cash and artwork to gold, or even diamonds. The payout varies depending on which type of content you find. Cash is the most common loot, followed by artwork, gold and finally diamonds. The GTA Online Casino is one of the best places to earn lots of money, but you’ll need to get your hands on plenty of chips to play at the tables. Fortunately, our comprehensive Diamond Casino. The GTA Casino release date is July 23, 2019 – in other words, right now. The GTA casino update time was before 11am GMT (6am ET / 3am PT. The Diamond Casino and Resort has been promised for six.
- Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5 Online
- Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5 Free
- Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5
- Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5 Full
If you’ve played the latest Grand Theft Auto, chances are you’ve seen the sweet addition of the Diamond Casino to the game. The developers really paid acute attention to every detail in this update, which can see you make millions in in-game profits, effortlessly.
In this guide, we’ll talk you through the selection of games offered, advice and tips for winning, plus a crash course in the challenges and missions to attempt if you want to rake your account up as much as possible.
Note: Not all US states permit players to gamble online, even in GTA. There will usually be a message displayed to say “This feature is not available for you” if you are not permitted to access and play the casino.
The Diamond Casino hosts a small selection of games including Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Three Card Poker, Lucky Wheel and Inside Track Horse Racing. You’re not able to play against other players in the casino, and all games are played with chips that can be purchased and cashed out with standard GTA$.
In order to play at the casino, you will first need to purchase a standard membership. This gives you a $5,000 welcome bonus and the ability to claim up to 1,000 bonus chips each GTA day (every 48 minutes). You can buy up to $50k a day maximum.
Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5 Online
$1 chip = 1GTA$
Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5 Free
- Slots and Horse Racing – Both of these games involve no strategy as they are games of chance. You’ll still have fun on either, however, if you want to win big – it’s better to go for blackjack or roulette instead. Races run every 5 minutes and can be played as a single-player or with others.
- Blackjack – The game is played with four and 80 face cards. It still plays to the same rules as the traditional game, meaning the probability of winning is around 4.75%. The good news is you can refer to a blackjack cheat sheet if you want to work out the best and worst possible outcomes.
- Roulette – Roulette is another game that comes down to luck, but there are still tactics you can apply with roulette guides. The house pays 35 to 1 if you win on a single number, and it’s typically better to keep to the outside of the wheel if you want the best odds.
- Three Card Poker – This is a version of poker where a flush is the strongest hand. The house naturally still has the most favorable odds, so your best bet here is to make pair plus bets and fold on any hand weaker than a Q, 6 and 4. Always call hands which are the equivalent or better than this hand.
- Lucky Wheel – The Mystery Rewards are your aim in this game. There are 130 possible prizes up for grabs when you roll on this feature including vehicles, XP, weapons, and cash. It’s an easy way to win at the casino and there are different vehicles and rewards added every week.
Tip: When you play Lucky Wheel, there is the possibility of being able to reset the timer by disconnecting from the server right after the wheel is spun. This will allow you to spin the wheel again, however, keep in mind that you won’t be able to keep your prize as the whole point is to stop the game from saving.
The casino store is where you can find and purchase various items such as clothing, household decor and prized artwork with your chips. The total worth of all the artwork in the store adds up to 3.9million chips, so you better get winning!
Opt for the VIP membership and you’ll get your very own Master Penthouse courtesy of the casino. It’s located directly above the Diamond and you can personalize it any way you want with items from the casino store. There are 3 different variations of the penthouse based on how much you spend, with the highest costing 6.5m GTA$.
Hidden Playing Cards
Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5
If you want to earn more RP and chips to spend at the casino, be sure to look out for the 54 playing cards which are hidden in various locations on the map. For every five cards you find, you’ll be granted 100 GTA$ to spend at the Diamond. You’ll earn 2,550 bonus chips and unlock a High Roller Outfit once you find all 54; bringing your total earning potential to 66,650 chips when you complete this module.
Money Farming Glitch
Remember how we mentioned you can only max out at 50,000 GTA$ a day? Well, thanks to an existing glitch – you can accumulate up to approximately 200,000 worth of chips to spend at the casino in less than five minutes. If you’re brave enough to place a 50k bet on the blackjack table, all you need to do is beat the dealer in the first turn, then immediately leave the table and force the game to save. This can be achieved by simply changing your outfit from the menu. From there, you can repeat these steps to achieve the maximum payout.
Do be aware that Rockstar can physically ban your account if you get caught trying to carry out these kinds of cheats. We cannot guarantee that they haven’t already fixed this bug in the game; therefore, it may not be available anymore.
Most Money You Can Win At Diamond Casino Gta 5 Full
Lastly, you can opt for another side mission by calling Ms. Baker. She will provide you with some “dirty chores” to do around the casino, such as catching thieves, carrying out deliveries, etc. There are 12 of these missions available but you will be allocated one at random each time. You can complete all of them in a solo session. For every mission you complete, you’ll be rewarded with up to 10 GTA$ of chips based on the job you are assigned.