- How To Make A Lot Of Money At Age 17
- How To Make Fast Money At Age 17
- How To Make Money Online At Age 17
- How To Make Real Money At Age 17 Years
That's your money making money without you doing anything. Now let's say you waited until you were 20 to invest that $1,000. With the same 8% return rate, by the time you're 45, you'll have $6,848.48. That's $3,214.18 less just because you waited 5 years to start investing. I wish I started investing when I was younger! Perhaps one of the simplest ways of making money as a teen on this list is by finishing off short surveys online! While this is one of the easiest ways to make money, you’ll want to opt for the ones that are high-paying and wouldn’t spam you with low-cost forms each minute. For How To Make Money As A 15, 16, 17 and 18-year-old #1 Swagbucks – Swagbucks is the most popular way to make money online as a teen (age 13+). You can take surveys, watch videos, or just search for stuff online. Make $100 fast in my Swagbucks review. Become a voice-over artist. Voice-over artists provide their voice for professional audio work such as games, commercials, and cartoons. If you have a voice for radio, this could be an easy way to make money online. You can find voice-over work on freelance sites like Fiverr or niche sites such as Voices.com. How to Make 100 Dollars Per Day Online If You're 16,17, or 18 years old. All of these methods work for all ages, but I specifically picked ones I think teena.
Being 15, 16, 17, or 18 you could probably get a job at McDonalds down the street but then you have to work when they tell you to work and get paid minimum wage. Why not take things in your own hands? There are tons of needs and services all over from family members to neighbors that are willing to pay to have them done. How about you work when you want to and make what you want to.
For How To Make Money As A 15, 16, 17 and 18-year-old
#1 Swagbucks– Swagbucks is the most popular way to make money online as a teen (age 13+). You can take surveys, watch videos, or just search for stuff online. Make $100 fast in my Swagbucks review.
#2 Snagajob– Snagajob is the most popular way for teens to find a job fast. Learn how to find a job in 60 seconds in my Snagajob Review. Just remember, “Work to learn, not to earn.”
#3 Start A Website– Now is your chance to share your inner-remarkability with the world by starting a website. Share your passion and earn money while you sleep. Learn how to start a website as a kid and teen.
#4Babysitting– Learn how to babysit, how to get babysitting jobs so you can enjoy the freedom of having your own money. Here are the best babysitting tips and resources to help you become a successful babysitter. Learn about the Babysitting Business Academy.
#5 CashCrate– CashCrate works great for making money online as a teen. Check out my CashCrate Review so you can make $100 on CashCrate.
#6 Fundraising– Schools and sports teams do fundraisers all the time to make loads of money. You probably have already participated in one. Why not try a fundraiser just for yourself.
#7 Dog Service- Make money walking dogs, scooping poop, or house sitting or do all three at the same time and really start raking in the dough. This is a sweet money maker for a busy teen.
#8 Lemonade– Little too old to sell lemonade? No problem sell mixed soda drinks instead of lemonade.
#9 Car Cleaning– Clean people’s cars twice a month to make consistent cash. Everyone has cars and everyone needs them cleaned often.
#10 Mow Lawns- Lawn Mowing Guide Coming Soon!!Mow lawns once a week for people who don’t want to or don’t have time.
#11 Music Lessons– Have you spent years learning how to play an instrument. Now it’s time to start reaping the reward of all that hard work. Learn how to teach music lessons to make money.
#12 Bake Sale– Set up a table with baked goods at a public place, garage sale or local city event. Learn the secret ingredient for how to have a successful bake sale from the Bake Sale King. (Hint, rummage sale)
#13T-Shirt Business- Have you ever considered starting your own line of clothing? Or maybe you want some custom shirts for your club or team. Learn how to make money starting a t-shirt business.
If didn’t already find a great way to make the money you need and want don’t worry we have over 200+ more ideas below. Just keep looking or download the entire list for free. Tons of kids have found success by starting with our free mini course called How To Make Money As A Kid 101 in the Cash Academy.
Join the Cash Academy Today
- Peephole Installer- Peepholes are those little look through holes in your front door. Install peepholes on doors that don’t have them or install a lower one for kids.
- Animal Control– Rodents are a big problem in areas next to mountains or fields. Catch and remove rats, mice, gophers, raccoons and squirrels from people’s property.
- Carpet Cleaner– Carpets should be cleaned every six months. Rent a Rug Doctor from Walmart to clean carpets or just do spot cleaning in homes.
- Hanging Up Pictures- Hang up pictures for women in your neighborhood. Most pictures come with a weak hook that holds them to the wall. Install a wire from two screws on the frame to make the picture more secure to the wall.
- Dispose of Christmas Trees– After Christmas people need to get rid of their Christmas trees. Offer to haul them off. This is a great idea for how to make money over winter break.
- Christmas Lights- Put up Christmas lights before Christmas.
- Flag Pole Installation- Install permanent flagpoles in people’s yards.
- Air Filter Changer– Change out air filters in homes every 3 months.
- ATV Cleaner and Maintainer– Clean ATVs after a ride and change out air filters oil regularly for owners.
- Nanning– Take care of kids full-time and be a nanny.
- Run Errands– Since you can drive run errands for moms. Get groceries, do returns, drive kids to sports and music lessons.
- Home Cook– Cook dinners for people in their homes.
- Landscaping- Install water features, fire pits, rock walls or whatever landscaping people need done.
- Sprinklers- Repair and adjust sprinklers for homeowners in the spring and summer.
- Yard Maintenance- Use one or more of these ideas to start earning money as a full yard maintenance service.
How To Make A Lot Of Money At Age 17
How To Make Fast Money At Age 17
- Laying Sod or Planting Grass Seed- Plant grass seed or help lay sod.
- Build a Sandbox- Build a custom sandbox for people for their kids. Install a cover so cats don’t use it as a litter box.
- Swing Set Installation- Sell and install or just install swing sets for people with kids.
- Dove Releasing Service- Raise white homing pigeons and release them at events like weddings and funerals.
- Petting Zoo- Take all your pets to a park and charge admission to your own petting zoo.
- Pet Groomer- Go to people’s homes and groom their pets.
- Hunting Guide– If you love to hunt rent out yourself and your dog as a hunting guide.
- Oil Change- Change car oil every three months for people in your neighborhood.
- Windshield Crack Repair- Repair cracks in windshields.
- Graphic Design- Learn graphic design and do freelance work for people or small businesses.
- Sell VoIP Phone- Set up a VoIP telephone service by installing Obi boxes for people’s home phone.
- Computer Maintenance and Repair- Fix and repair computers. Clean them up and make them run better.
- Fix and Re-sell TVs and Computer Monitors- Collect old TVs and computer monitors, fix and resell them.
- DJ- DJ for a local wedding or event.
- Host a Dance- Set up a dance and charge admission in your yard or parking lot.
- Hair Cutting- Learn how to cut hair and cut other kids hair.
- Custom Home Decorations- Make home decorations and sell them to boutiques.
- Re-purpose Furniture- Collect old furniture, paint and resell for a higher price.
- Dog Houses- Make and sell custom doghouses to dog owners.
- Chicken Tractors- Make and sell custom portable chicken coops for people’s backyard chickens.
- Swim Lessons- Teach swimming lessons to kids at your pool or at a neighbor’s pool.
- Assassin Game- Get a group together and charge to play an assassin game. The object of the game is to assassinate the person you have before someone assassinates you with silly string. Last one left wins. Whoever wins gets a cash prize but you can keep the rest.
- Baby Homemade Kitchen- Re-purpose old entertainment centers into baby play kitchens.
Also, visit the how to make money as a kid categories below as you could do everything on those lists as well.
Download the entire list of over 200 ways to make money as a kid for free so you can work through the list with friends or your parents.