- Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino Philadelphia
- Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino Nj
- Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino New Jersey
- Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino Delaware
Click on a cruise ship itinerary that visits West Virginia (below) and select a sail date to receive competing cruise quotes. To search all cruise itineraries (not just West Virginia), please visit: Cruise Search or try our Virtual Cruise Advisor™. Ohio River Cruise Tips. While itineraries begin and end with big cities (St. Louis, Memphis, Cincinnati), Ohio River itineraries focus on small-town USA; there might be less to see. Relax & enjoy a scenic river cruise. Come enjoy a 40-mile scenic river tour and experience one of America’s great rivers. Cruise the Ohio River where it can not be seen from a road. Your Captain and crew will point out historic locations, share river stories and help. The newest gem in America's premier riverboat fleet's sleek contemporary styling welcomes 245 guests along the Tennessee, Ohio, Cumberland, Illinois and Mississippi rivers. With plenty of open space for gathering and sharing the fun, you’ll love the great forward. Set sail on your destination's top-rated boat tours and cruises. Whether it's an entertaining and informative boat tour or a relaxing sunset dinner cruise, these are the best Cincinnati cruises around. Looking for something more adventurous? Check out our list of must-do water activities in Cincinnati. See reviews and photos of boat tours & water sports in Cincinnati on Tripadvisor.
Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino Philadelphia
The French called the serene blue depths of the Ohio River 'la belle riviere,' the beautiful river. Thomas Jefferson agreed, describing it as 'the most beautiful river on earth' and citing 'its current gentle, waters clear, and bosom smooth and unbroken by rocks and rapids…' Explore this waterway yourself aboard a river cruise.
The 981-mile-long river passes through or borders six states on its way into Cairo, IL, where it joins the mighty Mississippi. In the late 1700s, the westward-flowing waterway became the main route for pioneers and settlers heading west from Pennsylvania, and numerous cities like Cincinnati and Pittsburgh cropped up along the riverbanks.
Often, cruises spend time on the Mississippi and Tennessee Rivers, taking you past the famous Gateway Arch in St. Louis. Visit historic Louisville, KY, where the river is at its widest and deepest, and float along calm waters past farmlands, waterfront parks, railroad tracks and bluffs on your way to sites like the Floodwall Mural of Portsmouth, OH, or historic Cape Girardeau, MO, once a French trading post.
These trips are especially good values, because your stateroom, onboard meals and some sightseeing are included in a single upfront rate.
- ACL: Save up to $1,000 per couple off select cruises. Click here.
- AQSC: Save up to $2,000 per couple off select 2022 sailings. Click here.
- AQSC: Save up to $2,000 per couple on 2023 sailings in certain cabin categories. Click here.
- ACL: Save $400 per couple when you book nine months in advance. Click here.
- ACL: Receive free shore excursions on select river cruises. Click here.
- ACL: Enjoy a free open-bar cocktail hour every evening before dinner. Click here.
- ACL: Receive one free hotel night before your cruise, plus transfers to your ship on the day of departure when you book one month in advance. Click here.
Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino NjOffers are subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Some discounts are not combinable with other promotions.
Unique Riverboat Cruises on the Mighty Mississippi
in Hannibal, MO
Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino New Jersey
The Mark Twain has been a unique feature on the Hannibal riverfront for more than 30 years. As a family-owned business since 1997, we strive to offer you a unique riverboat experience on the Mighty Mississippi, whether you’re a Hannibal resident or visitor. Choose between our two daily cruise offerings: our Sightseeing Cruise and our evening Dinner Cruise. Whether you are looking to spend the day on the river taking in the sights or dining on the river at sunset, Mark Twain Riverboat has something for everyone.
Boat Rides On Ohio River Near Mountaineer Casino Delaware
- Built in 1964 at Dubuque Boiler and Boatworks
- 120 feet long, 33 feet wide, 6-foot draft
- 350 passenger capacity
- Inspected annually by the USCG
- Wheelchair accessible w/limitations (not 100% wheelchair access)