RDR2 Red Dead Redemption 2Best Ways to Earn Money. All Story Mission Walkthrough Available Here! Find out the best ways to earn money in Red Dead Redemption 2 from this guide! This includes guides on hunting for profit, robberies, bank heists, & more!
If you are looking for the best way to make money in Red Dead Redemption 2 online then this is the post for you. This is a very popular online game and there are numerous ways that you can earn money with it. We will show you the best methods here.
1. Be a Looter
If you are looking for one of the easiest ways to make money from Red Dead Redemption 2 then you need to turn into a looter. When enemies are killed you can take their possessions from them. Don’t expect there to be a lot of cash here but it is still worth it.
You can take items that have value from the corpses and sell them later on. Some of the enemies will have expensive items on them such as platinum bands and valuable pocket watches. The more looting that you do the more you will make. There will always be a fence that will purchase the valuable items for you.
2. Collect things
Joining the collector profession is a great way to make money in Red Redemption 2 online. This is not something that you can do right away and you need to be patient here. You need to work your way up to the first big milestone which is a collector level 5.
When you reach level 5 you will get a metal detector which is helpful for finding valuable items. In order to earn as much as possible as a collector your diamond bag needs upgrading as well. After achieving both of these you will find that a lot rarer items appear on your enemies.
There is a collector vendor who will sell you important maps. With the maps you can use your metal detector to locate all kinds of buried items of value and it is not uncommon to discover valuable trinkets doing this. This is a passive way to make extra money.
3. Best Way to Make Money in Read Dead Redemption 2 Online – Hunt for Treasure
- Replay mission 'More than one way to earn a buck' Clear the Fort, then don't blow up the ammo crates until 25 mins later, you can hunt during this time in Valentine and Around Valentine and make like $30-$40, plus at the end of the mission you'll get $60 so really that's $90 - $100 per 30 mins so $200 per hour, plus 900xp and like 0.32 gold nuggets, best way to do it is invite a freind.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally out on PC, and as with the PS4 and Xbox One versions, if you're going to survive in its world, you're going to need cash. Previously we've highlighted several ways.
- This may seem like outlining the obvious, but there’s no denying that Red Dead Redemption 2’s series of campaign and side missions is an easy, straightforward way to earn money fast.
- 2 days ago Red Dead Online continues to allow players more ways to earn money, but it has given them very few worthwhile things to purchase with their earnings. Rockstar's western frontier already had a serious currency problem, but the latest update makes it glaringly obvious that money has become officially pointless in Red Dead Online.
A lot of players will dismiss the idea of treasure hunting because they think that it is a waste of their precious time. This is not the case and becoming a treasure hunter in Read Dead 2 is a very smart thing to do.
Once you are in a position to receive treasure maps it is very easy for you to go out on a treasure hunt. There are plenty of treasure activities for you to get involved in including treasure located on bandit leader bodies where they hideout.
Don’t dismiss treasure hunting as an easy way to make money in this game. When you follow the maps, you can find gold and quite a bit of money. Not only that, you can find some hidden health resources and other valuable items.
4. Complete Story Missions
You will see a number of story missions on the map of the game and completing these missions is probably the best way to make money in Red Dead 2 online. It is easy to find the story missions on the map as they have yellow clouds of fog around them.
When you first get started with story missions you can earn up to $200 completing them. In addition, you will receive an experience boost which is great because this will help to get you to the point where you can start receiving treasure maps.
Most of the missions are entertaining in the game and if you want you can complete them with others to increase your cash and experience. It is possible for you to be rewarded with gold at the end of a mission and there is usually a lot of corpses that you can loot for extra money.
6. Be a Bounty Hunter
There are few things that will put more cash in your pocket with Red Dead 2 online than bounty hunting. The bounty missions are usually over quickly and you can earn both gold and cash. Of course, you can loot enemies when you are bounty hunting as well.
In the game there are legendary bounties which have a lot of cash associated with them. You need to be daring here and start hunting for outlaws that will provide you with the largest sums of money.
Best Way To Earn Money Red Dead 2 Online Legendary Animals
Now that you know the best way to make money in Red Dead Redemption 2 online you need to take action. You need to be smart in this game to survive and make as much as you can. Having a ruthless streak is necessary if you want to be a bounty hunter. The rewards are certainly worth it. Sell everything of value that you find that isn’t cash – there will be plenty of buyers available.